Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Puppy card

Today I have a card I think a child would like to receive because it has a cute puppy on it.  I'll be sending the card to the Operation Write Home organization for a service person to send home.
Why I didn't give this puppy some ground to lie on, I really don't know.  I bet I was busy thinking about how to cut it out with the hat out of the die cut and just jumped into putting the card together.  Puppy looks like he's flying through the air, doesn't he?
I also wish I had added some twine below the image (which I got for FREE from Operation Write Home).  The sentiment is also from OWH.  I think the twine would have balanced the composition nicely.  Oh Well!!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you so much for coming by.
PeggySue

6 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Too sweet. Love the cute card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

Aunty Sue said...

oh wow how cute is this fellow and great papers , thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz this week

Debs said...

Cute card.
Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a lovely card! Love the cute image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Thordis said...

Super sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Super cute card for a child, thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment!