Saturday, March 19, 2011

Party Elephant!

Hey, its a bird, its a plane, No, its Party Elephant!!  Da Da Da Taaaa!  (cue the trumpets)

As you may already know, Hambo Stamps has a progressive challenge going on every week.  The image I received for participation last week was Party Elephant.
 
For some reason, I wanted him pink.  I used my Prismacolor pencils and OMS to totally embarrass this elephant!

Part of the challenge for this week is to use sparkle with the image.  All I've got (so far, hee hee) is sparkly purple paper, which of course you can not see.  I think I might add a bit of glitter to the top of his (her?) hat.  But you won't see that.  So Sorry

This is a gate fold card, just to change things up.  I can get in a rut so easily....

Challenges for this card:
Hambo Hoedown - use Party Elephant & sparkle
Wild Orchid - dieing to punch it out
Catch the bug - baby/child project
Charisma Cardz - to die for 
Sugar Creek Hollow -  anything goes
f PeggySue
 

7 comments:

Dora said...

da da da yes... this is awesome and so fun :) love your pink elephant, so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

Donna Moore said...

Wow, I am going to pretend that wonderful elephant birthday card is for our birthday here at SCH!! I love it, it is so cheerful and colorful, the elephant looks great in pink!!Thank for playing along in our challenge and joining in on our Anniversary Celebration!
donna
SCH DT

Christy said...

Wow. Love the DP you used! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown!

Mina said...

wow what a fantastically bright yummy card Peggysue...great image too
Mina xxx

marsha said...

What a fabulous birthday card, I love the pink elephant, the borders and that luscious design paper! Thanks so much for joining us for our first anniversary blog hop celebration, we hope you will come back and join us next week for another exciting challenge!
Hugs,
Marsha
SCH-DT

Gemma said...

lovely creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks Die Cuts challenge at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

Judy Rozema said...

I LOVE this card.....

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment!