Saturday, March 5, 2011

My pride and joy

Who doesn't just love a red-headed dude?!
This Lion is by Hambo Stamps and I think I made him into a beatnik.  This guy is soooo cool, lol.  The Lion and sentiment was my reward for entering last week's challenge at Hambo Hoedown.  I'm loving thses challenges they've started over there!
I used my Ranger Distress inks to watercolor the image and to age all the edges of the papers.  And I actually used eyelets!  Its been ages since I got to use my hammer!

This card is being entered into these challenges:
Sentimental Sunday - anything goes plus a sentiment
Wild Orchid - anything goes
Paper Playtime - digi & anything goes
I Did it Creations - punches or dies
Paper Sundaes - how charming
Scrap Creations - kid cards
Hambo Hoedown - use Lion & sentiment & stripes

I think I hear my floor calling me to mop it......I must be imagining things.  Oh, actually I hear my craft desk calling me, yeah, that's what it is.  I must go craft!!

f PeggySue

12 comments:

WencheP said...

This is awesome! Love the image!

Hugs,
Wenche

Dorcas said...

How cute is this!Thanks so much for taking the time to join in our challenge at SS this week!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Jeanette said...

Peggysue, this is adorable. I love the papers that you used. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Mary C said...

I love this card! That lion is fantastic, wonderful work! Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations and Good Luck!

Yolanda said...

Love the striped shirt and extra whiskers! Great card all around.

Silli said...

wonderful card, I love your coloring!!! Make me smile...! Thanks for playing Hambo Hoedown!

Monica Hunter said...

I love everything about this one! The beard is a great addition, as well as the stripes on his shirt. And I LOVE the red hair! LOL Thanks for joining our Hoedown once again! :)

Marlene said...

What a terrific card!

Karina said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love this image and what you made with it. The colour choice is awesome.
Thank you for joining our 'how charming' challenge over at Paper Sundaes.
Hugs, Karina

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Very cute, love the added scruff!

Judy Rozema said...

Love what you have done with this card! The colors are awesome! Thanks for playing along each week at the Hoedown, Peggysue!

Denise said...

Love your digi and sentiment. So cute!!! Your coloring is fabulous as well. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment!