Monday, March 14, 2011

Its Official now

Oh yes, it is official now, as if it wasn't before.  I'm LOSING it in the head.  Wait til you see this card.  I can't believe what I have done.  Well, maybe I can, unfortunately.

Let me start off by saying that I REALLY tried to get a good imprint of my Clear Dollar Stamp 'Cute Critters'.  I stamped and embossed EIGHT times.
 
I don't know if it is the stamp, or my ink, or the pressure I use, or maybe my anti-static bag is useless?  Whatever I did, I still ended up with little bits of stray embossing powder.  Arggghhh!

And now, I don't care.  I'm showing the World Wide Web my icky stamping AND my silly mistake.  I haven't gotten to MY MISTAKE yet.....heh, heh....
Pat yourself on the back if you instantly saw my silly mistake.

For the rest of you who may not be really paying attention (shame on you!  lol) if you will notice the sentiment and then the animal..........wrong animal for the sentiment!

And the really SAD part is:  I stamped and embossed this EIGHT times.  ROFLMBO!!!!!!
I hope I have given you a good laugh today.

Humbly submitting this card to the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes - keep it simple
Wild Orchid - dieing to punch it out
Paper Playtime - challenge choice #2 pink & glitter (glitter paper hearts)
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - something you treasure (my glitter paper)
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Whimsie Doodles - glitter up
Clearly iStamp - color challenge
Sugar Creek Hollow - handmade flowers (crocheted my flower)


b  PeggySue 

18 comments:

Janis said...

Awww This is so sweet! I love it! Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

WencheP said...

I love the colors.... The card came out great!

Hugs,
Wenche

Tina said...

lol!!! That really made my day! It happens to all of us. Still a gorgeous card!

ding said...

Oh wow! who cares about the mistake! your card is sooo pretty, I adore the colours. Funnily enough the card I just entered with at Sugar Creek was a rescue one, my philosophy is, if in doubt stick something over it!!!
And yes you made me laugh...!
Diane x

Caroline Hallett said...

who cares about the sentiment - its still a lovely card - love the little bow

Miesje said...

Oh such a sweet card! That is a cute little critter! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Too funny! I think we've all had those days! If you figure out a way to get rid of the little stray dots you be sure to let me know! The little hedgie is totally adorable and I love the color and bow in her hair! Don't fret over your mistakes. We're all our own worst critics! It's still darn cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sugar Creek Hollow. Hope to see you again soon!
~Renee
SCH DT

Becky said...

This is adorable Peggysue, love the the cute little bow. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Jessi's cards said...

Well the sentiment may not match the critter, but it is darling. Great use of the colors for the Clearly iStamp color challenge.

Is your mint paper from the DCWV Linen Closet mat stack? I have been trying to use my linen closet paper. It is so cute, but I always get stumped.

Denise and Louise said...

Don't worry Peggy - it happens to us all!! Some more than others (and I come into the more category!!!!) Love the card - cute image (even if it is the wrong one). Hugs Denise xx

Cassie said...

I LOVE this, Peggysue! What a brilliant idea to give that adorable porcupine a bow, hehe. Thanks for joining in on CIC23 :D

Jeanette said...

This card is so sweet. I think the sentiment works OK. No biggy at all. Love those colors. And, the pink porcupine is adorable..bow and all. I use a small brush to get rid of those pesky stray specks.

Jann said...

Adorable card. And if you send it to anyone I bet they would not catch it. Put something inside, as a sentiment, like the thorny times are evened out by a cuddle or seomthing. That will really confuse them

Denise said...

That is so funny! Porcupine can be stinking too, right? I think your stamping and embossing are wonderful and the colors looks fabulous together!

Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Playtime!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

too cute even with the mistaken sentiment! I love it!

Sheree said...

This is such a cute card! I dont see any embossing boo boos! And besides, if there is, it makes it more special to the person receiving it! Very cute stamp...love the colors you used....thank you for joining us this week at Paper Playtime!

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Cute card, and yes, I did see the little mishap, but guess what, I am sure whoever will receive this card will not even notice. This card is too cute to notice it, really!! Thanks for joining us over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Tracy V. said...

Haha - I didn't see the mistake at first glance! But nobody will care, it's adorable! Thank you for "Keeping it Simple and playing with us at Paper Sundaes this week!
Tracy Valure

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment!