Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Bug Day!

Did you know it was Happy Bug Day today?  Probably not, because I jest.  No such day. This is a birthday card as I'm sure you know.  Have you heard of the rare Bulls Eye Ladybug?  Well, you have now!!  I thought the spots with spots looked kinda cool.  IDK....

I used a Designed2Delight image from the 'Caught a Bug' set that I received just for playing in the challenge last week at Delight Inspiration.  Yea! You should check it out because it is the cutest!

I just used one bug out of that adorable set. I immediately thought of this sentiment by Digi Sparkle and thought it might make a cute birthday card.
I can't say I'm very wild about this card.  And I really can't figure out why, that's what is really annoying!  They can't all be spectacular, can they?!  *ROTFLMBO!*
 
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Delight Inspiration - use 'Caught a Bug'
Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday
The Crafty Pad - use a digi 
Stamp Something - something sweet
Sugar Creek Hollow - anything goes
Catch the Bug - baby steps
Wild Orchid - Dieing to punch it out

Hope you're having a good crafting day!!
h  PeggySue

11 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh my what a delightful and happy card. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge. :)

Leah the Orange said...

hi PeggySue! what a cute and happy card! love your punched edges around the sentiment, but did you use a die on your card? if you could just mention it if you did, we'll gladly qualify you for the prize draws at Charisma! thanks for playing! xo

Min said...

Cute card - just love the black, white & red!
Thanks so much for playin' along with us for the Catch The Bug "Kids/Baby" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

dstandard said...

This is adorable and I LOVE bright colors! Thanks so much for playing with Designed 2 Delight!

Marlene said...

LOVE ladybugs! Can never get enough of them! Thanks for sharing. :)

Kathy said...

What an adorable, bright and happy card. Love it :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge. :)

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Super cute card and I love your color combo! Thank you for playing in our Use A Digi Challenge this week at The Crafty Pad. Wishing you luck in the random draw and hope to see you Sunday for a new challenge.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card!! Great color combo! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight!

Kendra

Tammy Miller said...

Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge this week for our Baby/Child Challenge. Good Luck! I hope you'll join us again.

Barbara said...

Cute card Peggy. I love ladybugs too! Great choice of DP and color combo. The image is so perfect :)Maybe someday we will have a "bug day!"Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad for our "use a digital stamp"
challenge. Hope to see you again on Sunday for our next challenge :)

Lola said...

So cute and great colors. Thanks for joining Catch the Bug this week!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment!