Thursday, March 17, 2011

Do You Stack Up Challenge #11 Add a Bow

Another week, another challenge over at Do You Stack Up.  I think everyone is going to love this week's criteria: Add a Bow.  Could be a ribbon bow or an image of a bow.  Yes, I know, there is no bow in the snippet above, but just hold on a minute.

 We have two incredible sponsors this week,  The first is
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps.  Robyn has a wide selection of images. The winner will receive EITHER 5 digital stamps OR 4 digital stamps and one paper pack (winner's choice).


Our second sponsor for this week is Jellypark.  They are in the UK and they have cute & whimsical digital stamps and other art by Claire Keay.  The winner will get to choose ten digital stamps from the Jellypark website.

I bet you are itching to win now!  You have to enter first!

Are you ready for my beautiful creation for your inspiration?
I chose an image from Robyn's Fetish called 'Angie Angel'.  Isn't she adorable?  I really tried hard to make a beautiful card to do justice to this image.  I love this paper by BasicGrey so it seemed only fitting that I use it for this card.  I picked the ribbon next and then colored with image with Prismacolor pencils and OMS.
I wanted to add stitching to this card and picked a different stitch than what I usually use.  Always  wanted to try to make some of the rolled flowers and that is what the blue flowers are.  I added a couple of bought flowers and one of my crocheted flowers.  And a bunch of pearls and other stuff!  This card has a little of everything and I just love it! (if I do say so myself!!)
You must check out the rest of the design team's work over at DYSU.  Lots of wonderful creations and such a variety of styles!  I'm sure you will go away totally inspired.  I look forward to seeing all your entries this week.

PeggySue

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:  Wild Orchid - dieing to punch it out, The Crafty Pad - buttons Stampin' Sisters in Christ - something you treasure (my pearls & crocheted flower), Bee Crafty - Spring floral,
BasicGrey - wings, Paper Play - embossing,  Charisma Cardz - to die for, Sugar Creek Hollow - handmade flower 
 

22 comments:

Denise and Louise said...

Gorgeous card. I love the pastel colours you have used and that ribbon really makes the card pop. Hugs Denise xx

WencheP said...

WOW! This is just gorgeous. The imgage is fabulous and I love the colors. The stitching is just fantastic and I love all the details.

Hugs,
Wenche

Heide said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the beautiful polka dot bow. The flowers are gorgeous! like how you highlighted them at the top of the post. Thanks for joining us at SCH.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs, Heide
SCH DT

Jo said...

Too too cute! I absolutely love that ribbon!

Cec said...

What a cheerful card. I love all the happy colours and your rolled and crochet flowers are terrific. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

Miranda said...

such an adorable card PeggySue, it;s gorgeous and so lovely, love the colourcombo
hugs
Miranda

Marion said...

Gorgeous card. The image is adorable and lovely colour combo. Fabby papers and gorgeous spot ribbon.
hugs
Marion

Barbara said...

What a gorgeous card, Peggy Sue!! I love your stitching, the buttons, the DP and all the beautiful embellishments...just perfect:)Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad for our "button" challenge. We hope you will stop again on Sunday for our next challenge. XX

Janna said...

Hi PeggySue! The colours of your card are so super lovely, and I really love the bow you added! TFS Janna

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

I love your use of colours and the papers are fab!! thanks so much for playing along this week at charisma hugs carlyann xx

Beate said...

The image is so cute! Love the colors, papers and embellishments you used to turn it into a beautiful card.
Hugs and smiles

Marcy said...

This is gorgeous! Your embellies are just wonderful!

xxxtglxxx said...

This is such a pretty card. Adorable image and I just love all the girly details. :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

*Alison* said...

WOW! I just love this card.. the colors are AMAZING.. and your coloring is so cool.. thanks so much for being on the DYSU DT and the amazing help on the www.freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com site too :) you ROCK!! HUGS

Mary Duffek said...

Fabulous coloring, great choice of colors and your flowers are sooo adorable! Thank you for playing along in the Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge this week. Simply fabulous card!!! SCH DT

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Ohh This is lush! I love that bow and how it works so well with all the colors in your card. Thank you for playing along in The Crafty Pad button challenge this week. Good luck in the prize draw and be sure check out our new challenge on Sunday. The Navy Wife

Deirdre said...

Love what you created - so adorable. That bow is perfect.

Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week. ♥

princesskitten said...

love these colours - so fresh

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous Peggy Sue!! I love these colors & your sweet image!!!
hugs & blessings

nicoleqmullen said...

Beautiful card, the colours are fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week!!

Gemma said...

lovely creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks Die Cuts challenge at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

Ren-Yi said...

Beautiful fun card. Love the cheery bow. Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Play challenges.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment!