Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Angels Paint the Flowers

Isn't she sweet?  This angel was sent to me because I entered a card into the last challenge over at Delightful Inspirations. 

Extra flower images also came with this Designed2Delight image.  Due to lack of planning, I did not use them this time.  Planning out my card is kinda rare for me!  *sigh*

I used Distress inks to color her and Iridescent medium on her wings for lots of sparkle.
I actually know what Designer Papers I used!  They're from the BasicGrey Wisteria collection.
 Challenges entered:
Delightful Inspirations - use Angel image
Wild Orchid - dieing to punch it out
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - something you treasure (my pearls)
Catch the bug -  scallops anyone
Bee Crafty - Spring floral
Stamp Scrap & Doodle - Spring has sprung 
BasicGrey - wings 

Okay, I've got to run & get my hair cut.  Mustn't be shaggy!
h  PeggySue

10 comments:

tt.scraps said...

Very sweet! Love the dimension and the color choices!!!
Thanks for joining us on SSDS this week!
Tammy SSDS DT

Becky said...

OH How Cute! Adorable image and colored so well. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

dstandard said...

What a lovely job with the image! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

terrie said...

I like all the layers on your card...well done

Faith S. said...

This is gorgeous! I LOVE the depth in your coloring and the colors you have chosen for your card!

Kathie said...

Gorgeous card Peggysue! Loving the coloring and pretty papers your used! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight.

Janna said...

The image is so uber cute! I love the layout of your card! Janna

The Mama Monkey said...

Love your bow! The image is darling as perfectly colored!

Thanks so much for joining us at SSDS this week!

Just A Pac Rat said...

Gorgeous card and wonderful colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at SSDS. Good luck with all the challenges.

circlebenterprises.com

Lesley said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment!