Monday, February 7, 2011

You've Stolen my Heart

Do you see the metallic stripes in the designer paper?  I didn't think so.  Look at the stripe just to the right of the butterfly and you can see the reflection of the wing.  See?  (LOOK HARDER!)  So what, you say?  I just want you to know that this DP was metallic and really nice....  You see, my sweet, sweet friend, Fran, gave me practically all the duplicate sheets out of a big scrapbook paper pack and this is one of them.  Wasn't she nice?!  I was protesting the whole time (hardly), but she insisted that I take them.  Yippee!!

Its another week and so I have another free image by Designed2Delight.  Every time I make a card with one of Faith's images, she emails me another because she likes me so much.  HA!  Just checking to see if you are paying attention.  She gives them to everybody.

Isn't this kitty the cutest?!  The heart is luscious too.
The sentiment is by Paper Garden.  I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and OMS.  And there is a little bit of Stickles on the butterfly.  I had to have SOME sparkle!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew - pink & purple
Simon Says Stamp - love is in the air
Paper Play - stamp it out
Digi Doodle - Valentine's
Phindy's Place - embossing
Stamp Something - use a digi
Delightful Inspiration - use Kitten's Big Heart image
2 Sisters - pearls
Catch the Bug - anything goes
Paper Playtime - cupid or hearts
Sentimental Sunday - Happy Valentine's Day plus a sentiment
Wild Orchid - love is
Pear Tree Designs - free for all
Aud Sentiments - corny Valentine's Day sayings
Stamps R Us - Valentine/love
Bee Crafty - Hearts
Disclaimer - I make all attempts to adhere to the rules of your challenge.  If I have accidentally broken one of your rules, I apologize, as it was not intentional.

f PeggySue

19 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute card! love the flowers! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at Catch the bug!

Heather said...

Love the kitty with the heart. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime this week.

Janna said...

Hi Peggysue! Your card is absolutely lovely! Janna

LouDotMac said...

Gorgeous card - I love the little kitty on the image - so cute. Your flowers and butterfly are perfect. What a great colour combo.

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'Free For All' Challenge - good luck.

Lou Mac. xo

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a precious image you did a beautiful job with your card! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A beautiful card and such a cute kitten image. Love the flowers and the layout. Thank you so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.
x Sylvia x

Lynda Nielsen said...

How adorable is this? That Kitty is too cute! I love the embossing on the butterfly. That's what I did too! =) Thanks for playing along with us at Phindy's Place this week.
Hugs,
Lynda

Dana said...

Adorable Valentines!!Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Hugs~
Dana

Karen said...

Very nice, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

NGCARDS said...

Lovely card hun, well done with my sketch! Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

Audrey said...

What a gorgeous card. I love those flowers.
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Dragonlady said...

Beautiful card, love the cute kitty, thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

Flutterby Trina said...

ADORABLE! Love the image love the sentiment! thanks for joining us at PTD this week, Good Luck

x
xx

dstandard said...

What a beautiful job with the image! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Julie said...

What a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie

WeirdCat said...

Great card,so cute, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x

nicoleqmullen said...

Really adorable card, love it! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

Ann English said...

How very cute! I love this image.
Thank you for joining us this week at Phindy's Place. I hope to see you again soon!

Ruthie said...

Great sentiment, gorgeous card!

Thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments

Rx

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment!