Monday, February 28, 2011

Friends Forever

This is probably a mistake, trying to blog with a migraine.  I had to get out of bed; I couldn't stand it anymore.  I was hoping my new prescription would have been approved by my insurance company by now (a week), but NOOOooooooooo!  'Course not.
I called the dr.'s office--get this--they aren't going to answer their phone for 2 weeks due to staffing shortages.  What?!!  *screaming, much screaming*  I need to talk to a nurse!
I left a message.....Zzzzzz

This pity party is now going private.  I've got to change the subject.
How about that sparkle you see in the above little snippet picture?  So colorful and happy.  Let's look at the whole card.

I've used a cute little hedgehog image by Tiddly Inks.  Those butterflies are his friends.  I followed a sketch over on Phindy's challenge blog.  It had to be turned 90degrees to fit my focal image.
I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils & OMS and used Distress inks on the paper edges.  The ticket sentiment, by MM Designs, printed on white cardstock,  was aged with Distress inks.  The orange and the bronze papers are shimmer papers and the camera just doesn't pick that up well.

This card is being entered into these challenges:
Sentimental Sunday - anything goes plus a sentiment
Pear Tree - ribbon
Digital Tuesday - punches (butterfly)
Simon Says Stamp & Show - show some ephemera (ticket)
Tuesday Throwdown - 3D (butterfly & popped up ticket)
Creative Inspirations - stripes
Wild Orchid - anything goes
 Doodle Pantry - sparkle and bling
Aud Sentiments - trendy sayings
Crafty Creations - at the bottom of my garden...lives (hedgehog?)
Phindy's Place - sketch (turned)
Paper Playtime - digi & anything goes


I hope this post made sense....I don't think that well with a migraine.  Thanks for enduring my pity party rant!
PeggySue

21 comments:

Janis said...

I suffer from migraines too. I can't believe you were able to type all of that with one. Don't you just love insurance companies? NO! And you are right about WHAT? Doctor office not answering the phone? Unbelievable! Anyway, I absolutely ADORE your hedgehog. I'm going to pop over there and see what else they have to offer. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis PS - hope your migraine goes away soon!

NGCARDS said...

Oh this is beautiful! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of Stripes at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog!
Don't forget to check out my blog for the Celebration Candy! xxx

Davi said...

Pretty card with nice dps. Thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week.

Cheryl said...

Oh cute! I love the bright colors and this cute little image.

Dorcas said...

Don't you just love beaurocracy?? So sorry about your migraines , hope you can get some relief soon.
Your hedgies are stinkin cute! I’m so glad you could play along with us at Mo’s DP2!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Dorcas said...

OOps! I meant to say thanks for joining us at Phindy's! (I'm a little mixed up today...)

Julie said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
julie

Flutterby Trina said...

OHHHH I'm loving tose papers! so bright! Thanks for joining us at pear Tree Designs for our 'ribbon' challenge! Good Luck

xxx

Ruthie said...

So cute - love that image!

Thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments

Rx

xxxtglxxx said...

Hope your head is much better :)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your always such lovely comments.

I love your hedgehog card, its so cute and what splendid colours! gorgeous :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Payne Holler Cards said...

dont i just love this! need to get that ticket image too!
so sorry about your migraine - eeks those hurt
thanks for joining us at Phindy's (-:
hugs
Linda

LouDotMac said...

What a gorgeous card - I love that image and all of the spring colours! Yummy card.

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'Ribbon' challenge - good luck.

Lou Mac. xo

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Love your adorable card it really very beautiful hope you feel better soon
Thanks for getting crafty with us over at
Paper Playtime
The Scrapbooking Queen

Heide said...

So cute! great colors and love your coloring on the cute little image. Thanks for joining us at DPDC8.
Hugs, Heide

K. Joy said...

This is just adorable! Fabulous coloring and great papers! Thanks for playing with us at the DPDC#8! :)

Glenda Atkins said...

This is aaaah card, which just what I said when I opened your post; it is just so cute! Great colour combinations and love your paper choices. Thanks for joining the DPDC8 challenge.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Glorious colours and a really fun image - thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at Sentimental Sundays.
Hugs, Sylvia x

Anne said...

Cute card and hope your migraine is gone now:)
Thank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne

Susie said...

Beautiful card, such a cute image and love the papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Lovely coloring!! I love the image and papers too!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

HappyCrafter said...

This is very cute :-) I like that tag you are using for the sentiment. So glad you joined us this week at Sentimental Sundays.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment!