Monday, January 31, 2011

ATC



I made some artist trading cards (ATC) for Bugaboo's current challenge this week.

I don't usually make ATC's since I don't want to collect them but for this opportunity to win some Bugaboo images I went ahead and made some.

They would be good for Valentines for kids, but my kid is all grown up. *sniffle*
Both of the Bugaboo images were water-colored with Ranger Distress inks.

For this ATC with the dog, I masked the image and stamped the rose background stamp over it.  Then I chalked some red chalk around the image to bring it out.

So, I'll enter these in the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - ATC
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Valentines
Simon Says Stamp - animal antics
Meljens Design - hearts
Delightful Challenges - hearts
Charisma Cardz - Valentines, love
Marks Finest Papers - Valentines
Paper Playtime - use a digi image
Paper Sundaes - Valentines
Simon Says Stamp & Show - love
Wild Orchid Challenge - love
Creative Inspirations - Buttons & Bows (mouse ATC)

f PeggySue

18 comments:

StamperBee said...

This is so cute :) ~Kim :)

Dori said...

Just adorable!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute - love the dog! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends~

Dan said...

Really cute ATCs! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

redwasher1 said...

Both cards are adorable!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Aww neat images! I really love the dog with the floral background!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

NGCARDS said...

Lovely card hun! Thanks for joining in with our Challenge of Buttons & Bows this week over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Anita said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Scrappychick said...

oh my gosh are these adorable!! I wanted to stop in and say thanks for the sweet comments on the Stampendous blog hop and from the DYSU challenge! I appreciate them :) I am off to look at more of your cuteness!
Cyndi

Aunty Sue said...

Oh i love these images and thanks for joining creative inspirations

Tammy said...

Awww both of these are so sweet and your watercoloring is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!
Tammy x

Melissa S. said...

Oh my gosh look at those. Adorable. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

mforquer said...

Oh so sweet!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Design this week!
hugs,
M

Tracy V. said...

Very sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes, hope to see you back next week!
Tracy V

Rae Anne said...

Oh these are both super-duper cute - I can't pick a favorite, so I won't even bother trying. But, I do love puppies, roses, and bling. . .;) Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's ATC challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Dena said...

Your cards are so cute! Such fun images!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Shana said...

What fabulous ATCs! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

buglvr2010 said...

These are both adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment!